The Midnight Madness Continues

To add to my Ebay Produce, I am selling some of my own creations. I'll admit they're not your grandmother's earrings (not mine anyway), but it's the kind of thing I wear and I'm not weird. 


 Part of my happiness is derived from drawing grotesque humanoid faces. In a moment of brilliance I thought how wonderful it would be to have some dangling from earlobes all over the world. It's my dream to supply creepy face earrings across the globe.

**Click images for larger view or right-click to view image on full page*











See what I mean? Genius.

I also like cupcakes. I prefer to eat cupcakes in all honesty but Both Scooby and Tom Venuto advise against that type of behavior.  So, an alternative to the whole gorging on buttercream icing on fluffy moist cake (damnit) is...hello earrings!






Ain't they just simply fab?

In all seriousness, I love these.

Hey, if you think these are the baddest things since you discovered vodka goes with coffee, I suggest you wander on over to the other plot of internet land I've peed on and called my own:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodGreenEarrings


 
-Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts