The most boring things

"Life is pretty rad"


It has been a while. Actually, I'm quite surprised to learn this still exists. I simply lost interest. Every published post took too long to compose and I have nothing useful to say. I quit trying to be interesting. I'm not. And that doesn't bother me anymore. As much. 

I've been keeping a journal, a handwritten journal. This has been a worthwhile exercize. My handwriting has somewhat improved. I also notice how emotions are fleeting, almost so much so that it's difficult to place any importance on them. Of course, if anyone were to point that out to me whilst experiencing some extreme emotion, I'd be pretty annoyed. Anyway, writing is pretty damn cleansing. However it goes. I have, and still do, try to write ideas down. Ideas for stories or just thoughts. They mean nothing, but afterwards, it feels like my brain vomited the days rations and it's such a fantastic sensation.

So, I'll write about the most fantastic salad I've ever had in my life. This won't change anything. And it most certainly does not matter. But I do so love the way the keys sounds as I press on each letter. 


The Best Salad Ever:

So a base of diced red cabbage, like a good handful. 
Next, a few leaves of endives, and sorta, cut those up as well.
 Chop up a carrot and a few cherry tomatoes and pile those on top. 
Next, a few slices of prosciutto, and tear them up and put the top. 
Salt and pepper , olive oil, vinegar, etc. Whatever. 

Now the best part. During the whole salad making process you should have been boiling a pot of water. I forgot to mention that in the beginning. When the water has boiled,  stir the water vigorously to create a strong swirl and place an egg in the center (an egg without the shell). 
Basically, poach two eggs and top your salad with 'em. 

Your mouth will thank you for the rest of your life. 


Enjoy ya'll! 
-J




Comments

Popular Posts