Cherry Pie, Actually


 I just trying to put myself in the shoes of someone that worked there and really trying to feel how gratifying it would be to both bake and serve cherry pies.


Poor Guy.

Nevermind.


Waitress.

 I really love this film.  Not because I happen to be woman and you might think I go for that type of thing.  Life is far too short to engage in such frivolities for the sake of it. No. Waitress is great on so many levels.  It’s harmlessly amusing, adorable, pleasant, quite creative, and a bit depressing  when I learned the writer, Adrienne Shelly, was murdered by some nutzoid psycho for no good reason in real life.

Even so, it’s marvelously wonderful and subtly inspirational and I highly urge ye to watch.

Anyway,  I was moved to do some pie making of my own.

Cherry Chocolate Pie Earrings


Along with a few other tickling-taste-bud-delights-

Cherry Bakewell EarringsSprinkle Donut Stud Earrings

yummerz

-J

Comments

Popular Posts